Sunday, December 2, 2007

10 more days!

Hello all,

Today is December 2, and it is a chilly 73 degrees here in Charleston. (Nothing says it's almost Christmas like short sleeves and flip flops!) Among the Christmas parades and parties, and not to mention finals, I'm also getting ready for my trip to Vietnam!

On December 12 I'll be reporting to a parking lot for my ride to the airport at the lovely hour of 3:30am in order to make my 6am flight. Then I'll be in the air to Washington, D.C., to L.A., to Ho Chi Minh City. On the 13th, I'll fly to another smaller city called Hue from there, and traveling in to even smaller villages in the Quang Tri Province after that.

I am so exited about this trip, and I'm even more excited to share everything with you guys here! Hopefully all of my friends and family can read my blog while I'm away and be firsthand witnesses to my first of what are sure to be many attempts to change the world! :)

No comments: