Saturday, December 15, 2007

photos from Ho Chi Minh City!

I managed to get the pictures I've taken so far onto my computer. And a picture is worth a thousand words, right? So maybe this will give you a better idea of just what I've seen so far in Vietnam.




Sophia and I in the airport in Hong Kong! We were so excited to be in Asia...and, as you can see, the flight made us a little crazy.








Here is the group of us the first night out in Ho Chi Minh City. We were so happy to finally be on the ground in our country of destination! This was a little way away from our hotel in the "backpackers alley." We saw more white tourists that night than Vietnamese!




Coffee at breakfast our first morning in Ho Chi Minh. This is my favorite part of Vietnam so far...I've had it every day we've been here!











A few shots of the market we went to in Ho Chi Minh. Talk about sensory overload!



























I wish I had more time to put everything up here and talk about everything we did yesterday, but I'm to take a Dragon Boat ride on the rive here in Hue! Hopefully tonight I'll be able to be on internet for longer and I can tell you all about it.

No comments: