Monday, October 6, 2008

gratuitous charleston weather post

Today was one of those days that makes me 1)- very happy to live in Charleston, and 2)- even happier that it is now October, the month of all months, in my opinion. It means "fall" is finally here, which, in Charleston, means "crisp" temperatures in the upper seventies and sunny skies without a cloud in sight.

Despite it being Monday, trash day (always makes for an unpleasant bike ride to school...really, the whole city has to put their trash out on one day?), and still not my birthday yet (that would be October 24, start your countdown engines), I was still able to enjoy a little self reflection and a lovely view on my porch this afternoon.

1 comment:

Leigh said...

i hate trash day. also, your lovely view from our porch makes it seems like our house is in a jungle.