- changed my graduation plans
- landed a kick ass internship in New York for the summer
- successfully presented at SEWSA
- cut off and donated all my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths
- scored a nanny job for next semester for quite possibly the cutest baby of all time
- decided on a topic for my bachelor's essay
- got a second interview for another job for next year
- saw Ghostland Observatory live
- gotten and successfully taken care of my very first pet for almost three months
Also, here is our cat, Starlee (yes, named after Starlee Kine, one of my absolute favorite producers on This American Life--just look at all those awesome episodes she's contributed to!), my first pet and definite favorite so far.
She used to be so, so little, and I got to learn that kittens are perhaps the cutest little things until they get a little bigger and they realize how to climb things. (That time period is quite fleeting.)
Once I get past these next few weeks' worth of research papers, presentations, and final projects, I will stop being so self-centered, I promise. Here is a treat to leave you with in the meantime. Imagine this plus a killer light show going on behind him, and you can see what our Ghostland experience was like in Athens. What a great show.